Dr. Constance Brown is your Certified Invisalign® Preferred Provider in Vancouver, Washington!
Invisalign is an alternate way to straighten teeth that doesn’t use metal brackets and wires. Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing, giving you the confidence to smile more during treatment, as well as after! Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective for teens and adults.
- Invisalign aligners are invisible and removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, and brush and floss with ease.
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
- Invisalign treatment requires fewer office visits, meaning less time spent in our Vancouver, WA office.
- Invisalign allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Is Invisalign right for you?
You may be a good candidate for Invisalign if:
- You have good hygiene skills and oral health
- You’ve had previous orthodontic treatment but have experienced shifting of teeth over the years
- Your level of malocclusion can be treated with aligners
- You are committed to maintaining treatment with removable appliances
- You want a clear, comfortable alternative to fixed metal braces
Why choose Dr. Brown as your Invisalign provider?
As an orthodontic specialist, Dr. Brown is specifically trained to straighten teeth for maximum smile aesthetics. She has extensive experience in creating functional, stable bites and straight smiles. An Invisalign Preferred Provider, Dr. Brown attends continuing education courses to stay current on the latest technology for Invisalign.
Getting Started with Invisalign
Once Dr. Brown determines that Invisalign is right for you, your Invisalign treatment can start in as little as two appointments. Our team can help you maximize each appointment so time away from work or school is minimal. Once your Invisalign treatment has started, your appointments will take place every six to eight weeks and last approximately 20 minutes.
Our highly-trained staff at Constance M. Brown DDS, Orthodontics Exclusively will make sure your experience is comfortable and enjoyable Invisalign is usually a covered benefit if you have orthodontic coverage. Our team will review your insurance with you and answer any questions you may have. If you need financing options, we offer low, in-house payment plans and third-party options.
Please contact one of our two orthodontic offices at 360-256-7220 to schedule your Invisalign consultation today!