Dr. Constance Brown is your Certified Invisalign Premiere Provider in Vancouver, WA & Clark County!
Patients seeking to straighten their teeth without the inconvenience, discomfort, & possible embarrassment of metal braces & wires will find Invisalign® a great way to a beautiful smile! Invisalign is virtually undetectable which means hardly anyone will know that you are straightening your teeth! Please call for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Brown or Dr. Saito so we can determine if clear aligners are right for you.
- Invisalign® Advantage
- Invisalign® Before & After
- Invisalign® Costs
- Invisalign® FAQs
- Invisalign® Teen Info
- Invisalign® Videos
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of invisible, removable, comfortable aligners to straighten your teeth. No one will be able to tell you’re wearing them, so you can smile more during your treatment as well as after. Invisalign clear aligners are made with advanced 3D computer imaging technology & have been proven effective for adults and teens.
Why would I want Invisalign?
* Invisalign aligners are invisible and removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, and brush and floss with ease.
* Invisalign aligners are comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
* Invisalign treatment requires fewer office visits, meaning less time spent in our Vancouver, WA office.
* Invisalign allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Why choose Dr. Brown as your Invisalign provider?
As an orthodontic specialist, Dr. Brown has extensive education and training in straightening teeth to achieve optimal esthetics & ideal function with long term stability.
Dr. Brown has been certified by Align Technology to diagnose & treat using Invisalign.
Dr. Brown has achieved the Premiere provider status with Invisalign based on her level of experience with Invisalign.
How does it work?
You wear each aligner for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, & floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week- until your teeth have straightened to their final positions. You’ll visit us about once every six to eight weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Treatment time varies case to case, three months to over fifteen months.